Since 1996, Surf’s Up Internet Marketing has had the pleasure of working with clients in many different industries to create their first website and comprehensive internet marketing strategy. Over the years, we have developed a proven system that delivers results based on the six phases below.
- PHASE 1: Determine if your business will benefit by being on the internet.
- PHASE 2: Clearly define the primary purpose of your website.
- PHASE 3: Develop a navigation outline for your website.
- PHASE 4: Incorporate your website into your overall marketing plan.
- PHASE 5: Monitor results.
- PHASE 6: Make adjustments accordingly.
“In an era of digital marketing and social media communication, website development for businesses is a high priority, yet sophisticated need. Message, tone, look, layout, navigation, key words, links, and more need to be crafted and connected in ways that successfully address target markets. Kim Parsells at Surf’s Up Internet Marketing partnered with us to build a website and communications strategy that helped us achieve this success. Her insights, technical skills, graphic capabilities and collaborative spirit made this process a pleasure. We couldn’t be more pleased and we’re already engaging her on new business development opportunities.”
Tom Hudson, AICP, CMSM
The Hudson Company